Terms and Conditions
- Each ticket is exclusive to 1 event and 1 location only
- You need to present the QR code or printed pdf at the entrance
- Each event will start at 21:00 till 24:00
- It is not possible to move from 1 location to another without the location-specific ticket
- Locations will be accessible from 20:00, it’s advised to check-in by 20:30
- For safety measures compliant with local DPCM regulations, each participant will have their temperature measured at check-in. Temperatures of 37.5°C degrees Celsius and above, will not be allowed to access the location.
- Every participant must comply with social distancing regulations, wear a face mask at the entrance and when moving within the location.
- The events in Comacchio have free entry
- Due to safety measures, we advise against children under 12 months of age to access the event
- Children up to 6 years can access for free and must be accompanied by an adult with a valid ticket. Children must sit on the lap.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
- People with disabilities can purchase the ticket and then send an email to email@example.com, in order to provide the relevant certification, specifying the event date and location to request 1 free ticket for their support person.
FERRARA BUSKERS MEMBERSMembers have free access, you can request your free ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the event date and location. You will be required to display your membership card at check-in. You can apply for the membership via this link: https://www.ferrarabuskers.com/products/tessera-associativa-ferrara-buskers-festival
- Pets are not allowed.
- Food and beverages are not allowed.
- Strollers will be stored at the entrance.
- Refunds can be requested 7 days after the event purchased.
- It is not possible to request a refund after check-in is completed.
- Ticket holders with 37.5 degrees Celsius will not be allowed to access, refunds will be available if check-in is not completed.
IN CASE OF BAD WEATHERBeing a unique and limited event, if weather conditions do not allow the smooth running of the event, the organization reserves the right to cancel it. In case of definitive suspension of the event, any right to a refund of the ticket will be lost. These measures are intended to protect the rights of the public without compromising general economic sustainability.
During the events, the organization reserves the right to shoot videos and take pictures of the public both by its staff and by third parties (newspapers, bloggers and influencers), in compliance with Law 633/41, Art. 97 | The consent of the person portrayed is not required when the reproduction of the image is justified by notoriety or by the public office covered, by the need for justice or police, by scientific, educational and cultural purposes, or when the reproduction is linked to facts, events, ceremonies of public interest or held in public. However, the portrait may not be exhibited and placed on the market, when the display or placing on the market damages the honor, reputation or even the decorum of the person portrayed.